Flightsim.com reviews the Twin Otter....

• Aerosoft

... and concludes:" "The Twin Otter is an awesome aircraft and one that is great to fly into remote destinations. Aerosoft has done a fabulous job representing the aircraft in both the visual and systems aspects, and for only 30 euros, it is really good value for money. I recommend this aircraft for any simmer looking to do some utility flying in remote parts of the world, or who would like a break from flying airliners. Aerosoft has done a fantastic job with this aircraft, and I look forward to seeing what they produce next!"

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I can only agree that the Twotter is great. It is not perfect, and can hopefully be improved upon. But of the payware aircraft I have (Just Flights Piper Arrows and Carenados Skymaster) I always keep coming back to the Twotter. 🙂 I fly this excellent plane way more.

Keep up the good work.

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft
20 hours ago, Joe Markowski said:

Since the post is open for comment, one suggestion on future review highlights: a link to the review in question, please.

oops...
https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/content.php?23997-Review-Aerosoft-Aircraft-Twin-Otter-MSFS/view/1

• Upvote 1