Aerosoft - Mega Airport Oslo V2.0(1.1.4.0) Broken Taxiways.

Luppe __

Good morning, 

I recently purchased Aerosoft Oslo for P3D V5 and it's not quite working as expected. I think I will let the pictures speak for themselfes.

I've pretty much everything there is to think off. Reinstalling with antivirus off, adding a manual exclusion, removing the default ENGM from P3D etc etc.. Still looks like this.

Also, one more thing I should note is that when I spawn in the sim, the scenery looks as it should for about half a second, before being overwritten by this...

Help is massively appreciated!

Thanks.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
53 minutes ago, Luppe __ said:

adding a manual exclusion, removing the default ENGM from P3D etc etc..

Dont do this, other then you are asked to do so! Maybe you have now messed up your installation.

Have you used the specific installer for P3Dv5?

Do you have any ORBX stuff installed?

1 minute ago, mopperle said:

Dont do this, other then you are asked to do so! Maybe you have now messed up your installation.

I reinstalled the airport after adding my manual exclusion because it did not fix the issue.

Yes.

Just FTX Global along with Trees

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 minute ago, Luppe __ said:

adding my manual exclusion

Again, dont do things like that!

Where did you set the library insertion point in OC?

4 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Again, dont do things like that!

Where did you set the library insertion point in OC?

Library insertion point in OC? Sorry, I don't get it.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Revert what you have manually done, open OrbxCentral (OC) and under Settings set the Insertion Point below your lowest add-on scenery like in this screenshot:

2 hours ago, mopperle said:

Revert what you have manually done, open OrbxCentral (OC) and under Settings set the Insertion Point below your lowest add-on scenery like in this screenshot:

Hi agian, sorry for the late reply.

I did what you asked and I'm still having the same problem as before.

• Developer

Hi, can you post a screenshot of the P3D graphics settings, specifically the mesh settings. Looking at the screenshot it looks like a similar issue where the mesh setting was too low, resulting in the ground textures being placed at the incorrect altitude.

30 minutes ago, Jo Erlend said:

Hi, can you post a screenshot of the P3D graphics settings, specifically the mesh settings. Looking at the screenshot it looks like a similar issue where the mesh setting was too low, resulting in the ground textures being placed at the incorrect altitude.

• Developer

If you haven't already tried this, can you try and increase the Mesh resolution to a higher resolution than 76m and see if that resolves the problem?

24 minutes ago, Jo Erlend said:

If you haven't already tried this, can you try and increase the Mesh resolution to a higher resolution than 76m and see if that resolves the problem?

Ok.. Now I feel a little foolish. Turning up the mesh resolution did the trick.

Thank you very much.

Archived