No picture from the honeycomb unit in the view screen.

I installed the program first on the C drive and later on my E drive, but with the same result.

The problem is I don't see my honeycomb products in the view window. The screen is blank and normaly there should be a picture from your yoke or quadrant.

USB connection is ok and the profile is working also. Hopefully someone can help.

Thanks, Nico

Hi,

can you press the following key-combination while the app is running and focused: CTRL+SHIFT+I

This opens the developer tools. Click at the top of the developer tool on "Console" and tell me if there is something written in yellow or red.

Hello,

that is strange.

With focused I mean that the application is the one in foreground.

Please login to display this image.

The buttons needs to be pressed in the same time:

It should open something like this on the right side of the application:

Can you try again?

• Aerosoft

Hi Nico,

To illustrate Julian's request, here is a short video showing how to enter the developper's mode in the Configurator : 

Best regards.

• Aerosoft

Hi Nico,

can you supply some system information of yours? Esp the graphics adapter might be of interest and if all your drivers are up-to-date.

• Aerosoft

Hi Nico,

basically everything :). For the sake you ease, maybe you can provide a DxDiag log (Enter "DxDiag" into the windows command line, select "Save All Information" and send the log to me via pm).

Archived