CG Value in default MSFS menu- still to the right?

bjratchf

I'm noticing in the CRJ Vol 1 page 1-1-11 that it instructs the user to place the empty weight CG all the way to the right. I'm reading numerous threads about how the EFB is used completely for W+B (there is bad communication between EFB+sim menus), and not to ever mess with values on the MSFS menus. Is this instruction to place the empty CG far right still current?

Please login to display this image.

Yes.  Then don't touch it.  Do all weight and fuel loading from the EFB only. 

Pro Tip.  Set the EFB to enter only the ZFW and the Fuel load.  Let the EFB distribute the Pax and cargo, if any for you.  Don't worry about who is sitting in row 2A.  

On 2/4/2022 at 3:22 PM, bjratchf said:

I'm noticing in the CRJ Vol 1 page 1-1-11 that it instructs the user to place the empty weight CG all the way to the right. I'm reading numerous threads about how the EFB is used completely for W+B (there is bad communication between EFB+sim menus), and not to ever mess with values on the MSFS menus. Is this instruction to place the empty CG far right still current?

Please login to display this image.

It is no longer "fully to the right" ...  The since that manual and version MSFS changed the W&B to be able to go "MORE Right" ..  You want to set that slider to 35% MAC.  Then  never use it again.  do all the Weight and balance in the plane EFB.  Press the load button 2 times...

Archived