Autopilot and controls odd behavior- hard roll to the left

I've noticed numerous that after landing after a successful and issue-free flight, if I turn around and do another flight without exiting flight sim that the aircraft wants to roll to the left, no matter what I try- I need to hand-fly the aircraft with  slight right stick otherwise the aircraft will roll all the way over. I have tried setting autopilot on HDG, NAV, and it wont track either one after that first initial flight. ALT will hold if I set it. Im also looking at the FCTL screen to see what it shows for flight control settings and I can see the let aileron is off center...Anyone else run into this issue?

8 hours ago, vegasjon777 said:

I've noticed numerous that after landing after a successful and issue-free flight, if I turn around and do another flight without exiting flight sim that the aircraft wants to roll to the left, no matter what I try- I need to hand-fly the aircraft with  slight right stick otherwise the aircraft will roll all the way over. I have tried setting autopilot on HDG, NAV, and it wont track either one after that first initial flight. ALT will hold if I set it. Im also looking at the FCTL screen to see what it shows for flight control settings and I can see the let aileron is off center...Anyone else run into this issue?

this sounds similar to the issue with the WT CJ4 when people do not have the Flight Model set to Modern.

Archived