CRJ Sound Issues even with a clean community folder

Hi, I have been having some issues with the CRJs sound. Others have had this too.

Issues:

-The first time I turn the battery master switch on, it sounds different than the second time. Shouldn't this sound like the second time? (I might be the only one having this)

-All knobs/bugs whatever you want to call them, barely have sound when you turn them. This seems to have been broken after the release of the CRJ900/1000 (Other people on the forums have confirmed this and no one at Aerosoft has sad anything about it to my knowledge)

I will keep you inform this is with a completely clean community folder with just the CRJ bundle. All 4 planes. IF it makes any difference, I bought the bundle from SimMarket and not from the Aerosoft website. The only other thing I could think of is being on the new NVidia driver. I am on the latest one that was released on 12/20/21. The only other other thing I could think of would be FSUIPC7 but it's not even located in the community folder and other YouTubers use it to sync other addons etc so I don't know. Any help from Aerosoft would be great here.

Please login to view this video.

We all have the Encoder Knobs not making sounds...  yes after the updates when release of the 900/1000...

why start another thread?  That does not get anymore attention then just adding into the other thread .. like you have done..

On 12/31/2021 at 11:55 AM, Herman said:

From the included manual, page 1-1-18:  Area 7 - "Engine synchronization switches. The left and right engine's rpm may be synchronized automatically for cabin noise reduction."

Yes you made a point, however I am not sure how many people have this problem as I have only seen a few responses on the forum page and a lack of response from Aerosoft. What I have not seen is people saying anything about the Battery Master sounds which I would like confirmation on if you or anyone else has had that problem. Also, when they release an update it will be on the ASUpdater and Aerosoft One correct? I only got the CRJ Recently but I love it to death.

• Deputy Sheriffs

My comment you quoted was an answer to your question about the purpose of the sync switch. The question and answer have nothing to do with your concerns about sounds. When someone asks a question about how or why something works as it does (i.e., engine sync), we try to provide an answer whether or not "many people have this problem." Why things don't sound like you think they should or when will they aren't in that category.

I'm choosing to not enter a debate on sounds you don't like, so please leave me out. As a new user, you may have overestimated what moderators have access to. Moderators like myself are invited by Aerosoft to direct traffic in the forums and share expertise in areas in which they're knowledgeable. I'm a Gulfstream guy and have never flown a CRJ, so I stay out of "how should it sound in the CRJ" discussions. Also, like most mods, I'm not involved in the bug list reduction effort, so can't help there either.

That said, I agree with Les' comment. Let it go. If it's deemed important enough and worth improving, it may be changed. Aerosoft gets to decide that and when, if ever, to say anything further on it. Pushing further won't help.

Archived