PMDG NGXu Bravo Throttle profile issues

Downloaded PMDG NGXu profile using Honeycomb Configurator and followed instructions. Everything seemed ok.

Loaded profile, activated it, activated PMDG (in actions), run P3D5, chose PMDG NGXu and things got messy

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

Hi Eduardo,

it looks like you are just using the wrong variables: remove the small "u" there. So e.g., "AS_PMDG_737NGXu_EVT_MCP_FD_SWITCH_L" should become "AS_PMDG_737NGX_EVT_MCP_FD_SWITCH_L". Most variables are shared between the "normal" NGX and the NGXu, thats why they have the same name. Only in areas where there is different functionality, they are indicated by the postfix "u".

Change that, and the errors should go away.

Again many many tks to you, Ben and to SimWare for your terrific job helping me (and others I'm sure) to become better simmer with hardware.

Just a question about profiles.

I think I messed up with my Honeycomb Configurator default alpha yoke profile (maybe with default BT Quadrant).

Is there any way to get them again? Both defaults?

Tks

Sorry by delayed answer.

Yes, it is. It allowed me to use them when choosing another airplane

From Simhanger I learned how to build profiles for single/2 piston/turboprop,2 & 4 jets, from Aerosoft I learned how to use Honeycomb Configurator and from you I understood how to deal with CUSTOM VAR.

Not an expert but not so dumb now.

Tks.

PS: although it's 2022 already I wish you all a very different 2022 from 2021. Take care because SARS-COV-2 is a very dangerous disease and since I'm a surgeon I know what I'm talking about.

Archived