Problem in Upgrading CRJ 550-700

rahul4681

Hello guys

I have bought CRJ 550-700 from MSFS2020 market place when it was launched. It was working fine till version 1.0.14. After that when new version came out I am not able to update that. Please check screen shot. It shows there is update available with update size 411.14MiB. When I update it, it completes upto 411.14MiB and busy decompressing files for version 1.0.16. But suddenly it restarts download again and keep doing it again and again. It becomes loop which never ends. Please do needful ASAP.

Please login to display this image.

1 hour ago, rahul4681 said:

Hello guys

I have bought CRJ 550-700 from MSFS2020 market place when it was launched. It was working fine till version 1.0.14. After that when new version came out I am not able to update that. Please check screen shot. It shows there is update available with update size 411.14MiB. When I update it, it completes upto 411.14MiB and busy decompressing files for version 1.0.16. But suddenly it restarts download again and keep doing it again and again. It becomes loop which never ends. Please do needful ASAP.

Please login to display this image.

I have had to with the Marketplace version wait for it to fail ... close MSFS and then come back...

At that point the CRJ is no longer installed and thus it will Install it...

Something weird has happened with MSFS in the last couple of updates so I would suggest you try what I listed above... After it fails ... close MSFS .. Start it up .. go back and now it will be in the Not Installed section and try again.

If you are still having issues then I am out of ideas as those were the steps for me to resolve the loop and failing with the CRJ update

So I can confirm now that I have done the 1.0.16 update...

The 550/700 will fail evertime it tries to update...

The 900/1000 has updated just fine again (there have been a couple updates I think now..)

Only solution is to wait for it to say Package Failed ...  Close MSFS (I don't ALt F4 I use the menu to gracefully exit).  Launch MSFS and go back to the content manager where it now has the CRJ 550/700 in the "Not Installed Section".  It will now do a full download and Install...

Exit MSFS again since I know need to put my navigraph into it and we need to have MSFS not running to do that update. (FYI Navi data center updated and we now have installer path for the 900/1000)

And now run MSFS again and let's go fly..

Archived