You're closing your threads way too early

RogePete

Hi there,

since my previous thread was closed by an overenthusiastic admin, I havn't had a chance to make my question clear.

1. Turkish Airlines in fact is in your airlines list. So this means it is available in Simple Traffic.

2. Turkish Airlines was the airliner, live traffic wanted to show (since it was a Turkish Airlines flight and ATC called him Turkish)

3. The ICAO should be identified and used.

4. But Turkish Airlines wasn't the livery/airliner shown. It was a Singapor Airlines plane.

• Developer

Hi RogePete

Yes, the Turkish Airlines livery is available in Simple Traffic, and as long as all settings are configured as recommended, then MSFS will normally assign the corresponding Simple Traffic aircraft to that AI flight in Real Time AI mode.

In Real Time AI mode, there are two scenarios where this may not happen:

1.) If the real time flight is for a particular aircraft type and livery combination that Simple Traffic doesn't include yet, then MSFS will display a random livery instead. The real world Turkish Airlines fleet includes a couple of 747s, which correspond to a Quad-Jet in Simple Traffic. We haven't included a Quad-Jet version of the Turkish Airlines livery yet, so MSFS may have assigned a Singapore Airlines liveried Quad-Jet instead.

2.) If the ICAO model code (e.g. A20N, B747, etc) of a particular real time flight corresponds exactly to an add-on aircraft that you have installed, and that add-on aircraft is also configured to function as AI (i.e. it has IsAirTraffic=1 in its aircraft.cfg file), then MSFS will give precendence to the matching add-on aircraft model, rather than the Simple Traffic generic model.

Archived