CRJ Nbr 2 Thrust reverser deployed at cold and dark start-up

Hi

Can anyone shed any light on how to get rid of a thrust reverser deployed on a cold and dark start-up?

I'm sure I could resolve this before, but can't this time (without completely setting up a new flight)

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

Hi Transair27,

Is there any assignment to the reversers in MSFS ?
You have either miscalibrated the thottle levers in the EFB, in case your throttle quadrant has a reversers sction in the throttle levers course,

or there is an assignment to the THROTTLE x DECREASE that is on for the #2 engine.

Please check these.
Feel free to ome back to me.
In this case let me know how the reversers are assigned and what quadrant is in use.

Best regards.

Yes.....good points.  I run the Alpha and Bravo and the throttles/reversers are configured to the Bravo within a CRJ specific profile. (rev assigned to 'throttle decrease' correctly)  Since posting, I cycled the profiles, resetting these configurations and found that the reverser stowed OK.  I gather then it is interference from the Bravo.  Fairly unusual now as I rarely get any problem with the CRJ or any other a/c, using the Bravo.  Thanks....it appears fixed.

Archived