Simbrief import not working

I was having this same problem.  I could not load a simbrief plan or even load a plan I had put together and saved with the FMS.   It had always worked fine before.  Trimming the number of files in the work folder fixed it.  Thanks to the two posters in this thread for letting us know!

• 2 weeks later...

I had exactly this issue. With 7 flight plans in the work folder, the FMS would not upload. I removed 5 old flight plans and all is now up and running. 

Many thanks for the tip, it would have taken me a long time to have come up with this solution.

• Deputy Sheriffs

This is very strange. I have a lot more flightplans in the folder and no problem with loading them. Would be interesting to see the deleted flighplans next time.

• 1 year later...

For me it's weird because the file of "aerosoft-crj" ain't in my packages folders but in my community folders. I tryed to move it back to package but it doesn't work. And also my "work" file in the "aerosoft" folder is nammed "Work-default".