How do I install simple traffic if purchased from SimMarket?

Bill721

How do I install simple traffic if purchased from SimMarket?

When I download it the only option is Aerosoft One.  I run it and nothing happens.  

Also I have CRJ 550 and 700 installed and it doesn't see it?

Any help would be appreciated.

Bill

I think the install for Simple Traffic is supposed to happen through Aerosoft One.  I was able to install Aerosoft One okay, but after i open the program, i cannot download Simple Traffic.  It dies not show an install button and there is nothing in the Queue folder.  Am i missing somethin?  

• Aerosoft

Hi,

this is an issue we are aware of and we try to fix it as soon as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience and will report back once the issue is resolved!

I still cannot see Simple Traffic in my Library in Aerosoft One.  I rebooted and still the same, no record of my purchase. 
after my completed purchase from Simmarket (cinfirmed), what am i supposed to do once i connect to Aerosoft One?   What should i be seeing, where?   Di i need a oroduct key for Simple Traffic or not?  

Hello,

yeah there was an issue with the Simple Traffic product keys, but it was resolved this morning.

This means, if you activated the product key in Aerosoft One, it should now appear in your Library after restarting Aerosoft One, or clicking the "Refresh List" button.

If there are still issues, don't hesitate to write us a ticket.

Archived