What is the use ?

jumtri

I just read the answers on other topics and i realize this product is useless as you have to use it Offline to fill the airports 

The commercial video shows many aircrafts on the ground and moving but it should be specified that everything is Offline ! I would have saved 15euros

Also i'm unable to start a flight at  LFPG or EGLL since simple traffic is installed...

• Aerosoft
14 minutes ago, jumtri said:

I just read the answers on other topics and i realize this product is useless as you have to use it Offline to fill the airports 

The commercial video shows many aircrafts on the ground and moving but it should be specified that everything is Offline ! I would have saved 15euros

Also i'm unable to start a flight at  LFPG or EGLL since simple traffic is installed...

You might have missed that many of the images are from Online AI traffic. And you simply ignore that Simple Traffic does not CHANGE AI traffic, it just makes it look different. If you have problems with AI traffic I suggest talking to Microsoft.  Or can I suggest reading the manual?

And as you might have seen from a lot of videos, others seem to be able to load French airports without any problems.

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

i've just watched the trailer again and it starts with few airports with only home company aircrafts ..so that is confusing and tha'ts why you may have to answer the same question

I iconfirm i'm unable to fly in LFPG and EGLL so there may be a conflict with other addon

• Aerosoft

Not impossible but unlikely. I can only say that we never saw anything like that on our systems and when there would be such a conflict it would indicate something that is fully new. Not only for us, but for all developpers.

Archived