Engine start issue

Anthony Mawaya II

No matter what I try, from cold and dark and even utilizing the aircraft states on the EFB, I can't gat any of the CRJs to start from the 700 all the way to the 1000. Any help would be appreciated as I really would like to get in the skies with any one of them

5 hours ago, Anthony Mawaya II said:

No matter what I try, from cold and dark and even utilizing the aircraft states on the EFB, I can't gat any of the CRJs to start from the 700 all the way to the 1000. Any help would be appreciated as I really would like to get in the skies with any one of them

if you have hardware controllers ... then it is most likely you have bindings and switches that are interfering with the CRJ...  It's been seen time and time again.... easy and simply way to test is to make a new profile for each control device (yoke or throttle... etc) and leave them blank... then try to start the plane using the virtual cockpit... if it works you know its in your device configs and you have to bind things separate for the crj.

two major culprits are always Mixture axis set and or Starter on the honeycomb or saitek switch panels for the MAgs on a regualr piston.

Archived