A320 PRO IN AP THE SPEED KNOB GIVES NO RESULTS

JOOP PC

Hello Aerosoft,

I hope you can help me. Suddenly the SPEED knob in my AP does nothing. Only the three dashes. The knob turns when using the mouse and also push and pull, but no action.

I have made a reinstall of the A320 Pro but after starting the same.

What's strange is for me, when the cockpit opens I see something like lightning. Every time after a restart. (See screenshot)

The second screenshot tells you the SPEED.

This problem is WITHOUT my real Skalarki Autopilot. In these AP the same problem. So it must be an error in the A320 install. A new download from Simmarket also was not helping

What's the problem and how do you think to solve this item?

With greetings,

Joop

Please login to display this image.

Hi Otto,

Prepar3D academic 4.5.14.34698.

AS_A320-A321-Professional_P3V4_V1432.

I can tell you that I have made a repair of P3D but this was also without results. I'm already searching two days.

Thanks for your reply.

Joop.

• Deputy Sheriffs

But your first screenshot with St. Elmo's fire clearly shows that something is wrong with your installation of P3D and/or the bus. E.g. this happened in a very early stage of the Airbus Pro and has been fixed ages ago.

I'm 100% sure that a fresh install of P3D and the bus will solve this, although this is something you might not want to hear.

On 10/31/2021 at 7:02 PM, mopperle said:

But your first screenshot with St. Elmo's fire clearly shows that something is wrong with your installation of P3D and/or the bus. E.g. this happened in a very early stage of the Airbus Pro and has been fixed ages ago.

I'm 100% sure that a fresh install of P3D and the bus will solve this, although this is something you might not want to hear.

I'll have St.Elmos fire since P3D5. Still everything working normally. It's only one split second , and Elmos is gone... This time, this is my second P3D5 version. It show every time, when I load the plane A319-A321 (latetst busses and P3D5).

Archived