PERF page and predicted time of arrival

Hi,

I wonder what am I doing wrong in trying to predict time of arrival once I entered all data into the CDU. 

See image attached and the strange time in the ETA. What might cause this? Was entering the ATD while I was on the ground...

Please login to display this image.

ETA/ETE/TOD/TOC are borked on the various pages you can access them.

One issue I believe I've identified is if there is no runway point in the LEGS, then the ETA/ETA will bug. I don't know why some approaches add a runway point and others don't.

On 10/2/2021 at 9:27 AM, Jonas S. said:

Hi,

do you happen to have remaining vector or manual legs in the flightplan?

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, I do have vectors to the ILS. I see that other predictions are OK (in the PROG page for example) so any reason why the PERF preditction will indicate a wrong time?

Also, the time itself shows unrealistic hour... (36:25?)

On 10/2/2021 at 10:34 AM, eag_a said:

ETA/ETE/TOD/TOC are borked on the various pages you can access them.

One issue I believe I've identified is if there is no runway point in the LEGS, then the ETA/ETA will bug. I don't know why some approaches add a runway point and others don't.

I am in-flight now and checked that I do have a runway point. Please look at the two CDUs... It has an estimated time enroute of 0:56 and the time now is 03:37Z approx. Still, it shows an estimated arrival of 06:28(??). The left CDU will show the runway waypoint. 

Sorry for the blurriness, I'm using HDR and it smeared the white light at night in snapshots. 

Please login to display this image.

Archived