AP, FMS, PFD,

aletri

As real CRJ 1000 pilot I'm astonished to see what Hans Hartmann was able  to develop for pc simulation and I am aware that's not easy.

Here some things to fix

-small HDG changes generating to much bank

-small Track changes generating to much bank

-some SID wrong turns ; for example: LFSB RWY15 ELBEB 7S; first turn should be right and not left.

-ILS intercepts at FAF altitude; when GS becomes active AP leaves altitude and climbs to catch GS thus making huge pitch and speed changes ; for the AP impossible to handle.

-ILS intercept in (LNAV) mode; HSI deviation bar should change color from white to green like FMA does.

-LNAV/VNAV mode when reaching TOP should NOT initiate descent unless lower altitude selected.

-FMS function "DIR INTC" to "RWY" "INT CRS" generates wrong Runway inbound track.

-FMS VNAV functions not implemented (VNAV speed) VNAV approaches very unstable or impossible.

-When MDA set; no altitude and "minimum" call outs (only if DA set)

The CRJ 1000 has some changes in the cockpit like:

-there is NO gear emergency handle installed but a small protected pushbutton below the gear handle.

I see that this is your first post here.
The main development for the CRJ is now only for the MSFS , but the code is also used for the P3D version by compiling.
The CRJ900/1000 for the MSFS is still in development, I hope Hans will read your notes and incorporate them into the development of the CRJ for the MSFS.

Especially this would be important:

vor 26 Minuten, aletri sagte:

-ILS intercepts at FAF altitude; when GS becomes active AP leaves altitude and climbs to catch GS thus making huge pitch and speed changes ; for the AP impossible to handle.