Twin Otter and Missions

• Aerosoft

Gentlemen, we are preparing a add-in (Twin Otter Missions) product for the add-on (Aerosoft DHC-6 Twin Otter) for the game (FSX). How complex can things get? This is a separate product, not an update for the Twin. Won't be expensive and with something like 12 high end missions and two more liveries very good value for your hard earned cash.

• 3 weeks later...

Do you plan anything around the Poles (North or South)

If you plan new repaints, preferably do them for 100 Model (you know why!). The one you show is great especially on floats (and give it REAL CHROMED prop spinners).

Anything as long as it is not another woman giving birth IN MY PLANE. Nah just kidding. Good idea to keep this plane oriented! Might be one that I'd have to buy! I like the Twin Otter.

I am looking forward greatly to this, Aerosoft missions are always fun ... and every time I get even close to running out of new ones to do, you guys release some more :).

Ah, just seen the missions are out. Nice, that you made some "transport" missions. I was afraid it would be more search and rescue - I am really not good at finding tiny people in the landscape. ;)

I just saw the missions are released. I've a few questions about it...

1.) The site says there are five paints included. Do you cound the AAI wheeled and AAI float as one each? The same goes for the CAF ski, which is the same paint as the CAF float of the Twin Otter pack? As far as I can see, there are "only" two real new paints, the AAI and the WCA. There are different versions of the paints though. Am I assuming right?

2.) What about that CAF ski/wheel model? There is some anomaly in the screenshots withe the skis...

twinottermissions_11.jpg

Is that shot from a beta or is that meant to be this way?

3.) Will those paints (AAI and WCA) be released solo as download or can they only be obtained by purchasing the mission pack?

Thanks for clearing that up. Best regards...

I was just about to drag out the credit card when I noticed this was for SP2. PLEASE tell me it's not true!! :o ....or at least that it is also comapatible with SP1.

Steve

There are two completely new paints, the alaska, which is cream and maroon, and the west coast air. Where they get five from is from the fact that those two paints go on both wheeled and float versions, then the Canadian Airforce version gets put on wheels, and that makes the fifth.