When are the promised switch animations coming?

MultiMediaWill

Hi,

Before the release of the CRJ, I noticed that the switches (more specifically the landing gear lever) has no animation. The lever will instantaneously go from the down to up position and vice versa. At the time, I asked about this issue in forum, to which Mathijs replied saying that it would be fixed. 

I am wondering as it has been over three months since release, what is the status of the switch/lever animations in the cockpit? 

Please see original promise below: 

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/155410-aerosoft-aircraft-crj/&do=findComment&comment=1019818

• Deputy Sheriffs

As this thread is drawing a number of retaliatory downvotes, it's locked until one of the developers responds. While the original question was quite reasonable and the first response polite, the votes are turning it toxic. As a reminder to all, the Guidelines we all agreed to when we signed up state, "Please be careful using the voting system, it is intended to identify useful or not useful posts and should never be used to show you do not agree with a post." Thank you for complying.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived