No reaction of FMS and other systems after entering an ILS approach while flying

tribejagd

Yesterday I noticed a problem, made this morning the same flight and had the same result, that the FMS is freezed same like all other knobs and monitors, while plane is further flying.

As I discribed in another thread, I am using the "On Air Company" game and I needed this morning to fly the CRJ700 to another airport. When I do only those ugly jobs like transfering an aircraft from on airport to another, I start a game directly "ready for take off" at the runway.

I started flight without configurations in the FMS for a flight from EDDL to EDDV.

While flying I entered target destination and wanted to setup an ILS appoach at EDDV. After I have choosen the ILS for runway and looked through the pages of possible STARs, the FMD and all other systems freezes while the airplane is further flying. You can manual control the plane by deactivating the autopilot (I used a button at my Honeycomb Alpha), but all the monitor vizualisations and systems in the CRJ where freezed.

The pictures shows the moment, where everything was freezed.

Regards

Markus

Please login to display this image.

To save you some time: ROBE09 is a RF procedure which are not supported by the real world CRJ. 
Currently it’s impossible to filter out those procedures from the nav data and they’ll cause problems with the auto pilot or even crash. The only way around so far is to check beforehand…

vor 1 hour , Thorwan sagte:

To save you some time: ROBE09 is a RF procedure which are not supported by the real world CRJ. 
Currently it’s impossible to filter out those procedures from the nav data and they’ll cause problems with the auto pilot or even crash. The only way around so far is to check beforehand…

Thanks Thorwan... That helps.. Merci ❤️

Archived