ILS pitted over runway

Hello everyone, a question related to the ILS I happened to land in airports where ILS is offset by a few degrees from the landing strip. is there the possibility, as in other aircraft, to tell the MCDU the variation in degrees of the runway and any inclination of the runway?

The CRJ is not that automated.  You would fly the offset LOC to the minimums (either published our your comfort level minimums if they are above the published) and you would then hand fly to the landing.  It almost sounds like you are looking for an autoland capability that the CRJ does not have in the sim or real world.  I am not aware of any CATIII approaches that are off set either.  What other aircraft are you speaking of?

Hello Thanks for the information I usually fly a lot in manual and also land in manual but it had happened to me a couple of times to use ils also to see how it behaved and everything and I happened on a couple of airports that have some degree of misalignment and I I am wondering if there was the function to compensate or not

1 hour ago, Thomas Franzi said:

Hello Thanks for the information I usually fly a lot in manual and also land in manual but it had happened to me a couple of times to use ils also to see how it behaved and everything and I happened on a couple of airports that have some degree of misalignment and I I am wondering if there was the function to compensate or not

there is no way to do this...  either your scenery needs to match the Nav Data or your Nav data needs to match your scenery... 

Archived