ILS capture issue after last update

hpjanssen

After the last update of CRJ Professional the ILS-capture seems to be buggy. After pressing APPR-knob the plane doesn`t stay in level-flight until intercepting GS but starts CLIMBING to reach GS. The result is a sudden loss of speed and a steep dive after reaching the GS. This never happend in the former version.

• Deputy Sheriffs

@hpjanssen are you sure you posted into the correct forum? The MSFS update hasn't been released yet, just the P3Dv4/v5 one. As you refer to the "CRJ professional" you assume you are on P3Dv4/5, right?

I think you are right Tom. Was looking for his post in the P3Dv4/5 section of the forum after I read his initial post and did a quick circuit in the CRJ Pro 1000 (V2.5.0.0 SP3 released yesterday and distributed through the ASupdater) on P3Dv4.

I tagged the post as followed in case it will be moved to the correct section .

I jumped in the plane at EBBR for an ILS approach Rwy25R. Did not climb out to 3000ft as published. The plane was well stabilized overhead BUN at 2000ft, 230kts, AP engaged, heading mode and altitude mode engaged.

After turning to interception heading of the ILS (214) and well stabilized , I engaged APP mode. At that point the plane position was not on the localizer yet and below the glideslope. (Both localizer and glideslope alive)She started to climb immediately (Applied additional Thrust 😁) and after glideslope interception started to descent (Speedbrakes 😁) as @hpjanssen stated

Need to make more approaches..

Archived