Entry into hold problem CRJ 700

Hi guys, congratulations for this fantastic CRJ plane, I state that I haven't updated yet, and I don't know if this problem is solved; today, with the CRJ 700, I made a flight from LIML Milano Linate to LICC Catania fontana rossa, star UXUTA 1F, ils Z 08, just before reaching 5000 feet, I entered a HOLD right on the NASOM wpt, just the plane veered left, for the final, always leaving on FMS 1, immediately after it had to enter the right into the HOLD right, instead, it veered left again, completely abandoning also the final.

Alessandro

Lots of topics on this. At the moment (though I haven't tested the latest update), it seems like only direct entries work. Parallel and teardrop entries seem to result in the aircraft wandering all over the place and never finding the hold.

• Developer

The latest update doesn't change anything on the hold entries. For this first update, we had to prioritize to make sure that the worst problems, with the possibility to stop people from flying at all, get fixed first. Thanks for understanding.

Archived