VR Issues

Hello all,

First - AWESOME aircraft. LOVE IT! Having a blast learning and flying. Thanks for the great work.

I know it's version 1, so here are some fixes that would make the experience better. I'll focus this section on VR since I could not find another topic.

1. The top buttons on both sides of the FMS are VERY difficult to press. The arrow floats above it and you have to perform some chair yoga to get into a position where it will finally recognize it and go to the surface of the button. It's the only glaring one that I've found. There are a few others but they are the usual "move head around until it changes" which also happens with the MSFS controls at the top at times.

Didn't know if this is the location for this thread - felt it was sort of "controller issue???" Sorry if it's not.

System Specs - HP Reverb G2, Nvidia 3090, Intel i9 16 core, 64 gigs DDR4 ram, 2 NVMe drives, etc.

20 hours ago, DevaxMangor said:

1. The top buttons on both sides of the FMS are VERY difficult to press. The arrow floats above it and you have to perform some chair yoga to get into a position where it will finally recognize it and go to the surface of the button. It's the only glaring one that I've found. There are a few others but they are the usual "move head around until it changes" which also happens with the MSFS controls at the top at times.

An easy but primitive short term solution is to briefly close your dominant eye. For most people that is the right eye. When you close the "correct" eye it will present your brain with only 1 image vs. 2 and it will correctly align on the button, switch or knob you're hunting for.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Archived