Aircraft wont rotate

My friend is having an issue with the aircraft being physically unable to rotate until around 190-200 kts. We have checked his controls, their full range is recognized in the sim. We both loaded the same weight, same trim setting, and same exact weather and took off from the same runway. We set the same power (TOGA), and I was able to rotate freely at Vr (for me it was ~125 kts), he was not. Looking at the control column in the virtual cockpit we can also see that it is moving correctly in relation to his hardware joystick, and it is not being interfered by another binding (for example, keyboard bindings for pitch, roll, etc).

Another thing him and I tried was setting his trim to FULL nose up, and the aircraft still wouldn't rotate until 200 kts. The exterior view confirmed that the pitch trim and pitch control are working as they should be. Watching him stream his takeoff it almost looked like the aircraft was trying to pitch down onto the nosewheel during the whole takeoff, even though he had full back pressure and correct takeoff trim (even with full pitch up trim).

Archived