VirtualFly peripherals issue - MSFS2020 CRJ

I am using the full line of peripherals from VirtualFly: Yoko the Yoke, TQ6, and Ruddo+

They are all responding well except the TQ6.

When I move my power levers on the TQ6, I see the two engines thrust N1 and N2 responding accordingly to it, but the in-cockpit throttle  ARE NOT MOVING, they remain in their idle position, plus I don’t hear anything when going through CLB and TOGA detent.  Impossible to use the throttle calibration through the EFB, the values are not updating when I move the TQ6 power levers.

Rudders and Yoke work just fine, they are properly animated inside the cockpit.

Am I missing something?

Thanks for your help

Where did you moved it? I can´t find the right forum. I am having the same problem with the TQ6 throttle. As you can see in the picture, the calibration asume the same value for idle and reverse, hence when I try to validate it gives an error. How can I put all in zero and start again? I uninstalled and reinstalled again, but no change and it is very frustraiting. In the meanwhile, the levers dont move in any way. I read the tutorials, videos and all you published, but there is no mention at all to the TQ6 from VirtualFly. It would be good to make a tutorial for this also. Ir works fine with all other aircrafts in MSFS, except the CRJ.

Many thanks for any help.

Please login to display this image.

It’s under Microsoft Flight Simulator/English/aircraft/Aerosoft CRJ/controllers, thrust levers/

Let’s hope this will be fixed in a future update, not flying it because of it right now : (

• Aerosoft
17 hours ago, TheCalVRsimer said:

I am using the full line of peripherals from VirtualFly: Yoko the Yoke, TQ6, and Ruddo+

They are all responding well except the TQ6.

When I move my power levers on the TQ6, I see the two engines thrust N1 and N2 responding accordingly to it, but the in-cockpit throttle  ARE NOT MOVING, they remain in their idle position, plus I don’t hear anything when going through CLB and TOGA detent.  Impossible to use the throttle calibration through the EFB, the values are not updating when I move the TQ6 power levers.

Rudders and Yoke work just fine, they are properly animated inside the cockpit.

Am I missing something?

Thanks for your help

To what functions are the throttle axes assigned in Flight Simulator  ?

Here are what my 2 throttle TQ6 levers are assigned to in MSFS2020:

Throttle 1 Axis (0 to 100%)

Reverse Axis (Checked)

Throttle 2 Axis (0 to 100%)

Reverse Axis (Checked)

This has been working flawlessly with MSFS default airplanes, and third party airplane I got.

But let's hope those are the wrong assignments, if it is as simple as that, I am all in.

Please let us know,

Thanks for your help

Wow, thanks to SimWare, PROBLEM FIXED.

After I read SimWare post, it reminded me, I got burn with this once with the CJ4 and its spoiler (speed brake axis assignment).

So now the TQ6 throttle axis assignment only works properly with the CRJ if you assign your axis to:

Throttle 1 Axis

Throttle 2 Axis

NOT TO:

Throttle 1 Axis (0 to 100%)

Throttle 2 Axis (0 to 100%)

Also, the EFB throttle calibration tool works great now. I have my reverse thrust working great as well with all the proper cockpit animation for the levers.

Interestingly enough, the CJ4 does not work anymore with this new axis assignment, I have not checked other airplanes inside MSFS2020.  I guess I'll have to create several axis profile for my TQ6 inside the CONTROL interface of MSFS2020.

Hopefully gonna be able to fully enjoy the CRJ now : )

Thanks again for all your help.

• Aerosoft

Hi TheCalVRsimer,

As this is a recurrent question, I made an extra little tutorial spcifically dedicated to the CRJ throttle assignment : 
Feel free to share it.

Archived