CRJ for MFS, Manual translation copy

riskas123

Hi, I sent Mathijs a mail and it looks like my order is confirmed, I'm sort of confused as I haven't gotten a reply from him on mail, I also haven't seen any download pages for an installer, just this zip folder.

Please login to display this image.

I don't know if that's what I'm supposed to download but I want to ask just in case it hasn't been verified or if the fact that the .zip file won't download is just because the servers are being hammered right now.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The servers are currently just a little bit overloaded. Just give it a few more tries. 

And yes, that is exactly what you need to download. Extract the installer from the downloaded .ZIP to any location on your hard drive and run it from there.

31 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

The servers are currently just a little bit overloaded. Just give it a few more tries. 

And yes, that is exactly what you need to download. Extract the installer from the downloaded .ZIP to any location on your hard drive and run it from there.

Thanks, I got it! I'll proceed to enjoy my delivery flight across the Atlantic with some stops on the way to Munich!

Archived