Episode 05: The Final Preparations!

The Dude

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello everybody and welcome to the fifth episode! In this video I will discuss the final preparations we have to do before we can start the engines and make our way to Munich! I will be talking about the RTU (Radio Tuning Unit) COMM and NAV setup and how to enter the V-speeds.

If you have any questions about this video or it's topic feel free to ask or comment here!

And here is the link to Volume 3 of the manuals:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=157882

• The Dude changed the title to Episode 5: The Final Preparations!
  • The Dude changed the title to Episode 05: The Final Preparations!

HI i tried to setup the radios for vor navigation and i followed all of your instructions. However when i switch the nav mode to vor 1 it appears red with nothing in it. Can you please help.

The radio that is with the adf. I tried depating from EDDM and i enetred the available frequencies as it should be. But vor 1 was still red. So I departed with fms 1 navigation. Also the vor1 turns red only after i changed the default values on it.

Archived