loadsheet not importing correctly

Brianwhtn53

Hi,

I have an issue that I hope someone can answer. I am using A320 V1.4.2.0 Prepapr3d V5.1 HF1.

When I create a loadsheet from the fuel planner and import to the aircraft using the 3rd MCDU some of the figures are incorrect.

The screenshot attached explains it better. As you can see in the fuel planner I have 100 PAX, 2500 cargo with a ZFW of 54,879 and a ZFW/CG or 27.0. Fuel loaded = 6235 giving me a total of 61,114 TOW and TOW %MAC of 27.0

The loadsheet text document is correct as you can see, but the 3rd MCDU ZFW is incorrect showing 52.1 and the TOW/ACT is showing 58.37 after importing.

I have also tried manually inputting the same figures in the 3rd MCDU but still showing wrong info.

Not sure if there is something I am missing or the system is not importing the correct info from the loadsheetA320.txt file.

Please login to display this image.

Hopefully someone can figure this out.

If you would like my loadsheet I can upload 

Thanks

Brian

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thanks! OK we updated some weights in various files and it seems that we missed one. We are currently checking and let you know the result. 

Regards,

Rolf

Thanks Hanse,

Can you also check the takeoff weight and landing weights. I am sure that the takeoff weight should be lower than the taxi weight and the landing weight should definitely be higher than the ZFW.

See fuel planner above.

Thanks

Incorrect landing weights is the result of manual input in total fuel figure box, eg. fuel figures taken from SimBrief or other planning tool.

Above example 61.114-6.235=54.879 kg  (manual fuel input = fuel burn).

Same issue if fuel figures is change 1 kg with the small up/down buttons.

Load figures after random pax selection:

Load figures after +1 kg selection (from 5.312 to 5.313 kg):

Takeoff weight increased 544 kg

Landing weight decreased 2.102 kg

The fuelplanner seems to have some limitations...

did you read the original post? It was about the loadsheet not importing correct figures, (look at the screenshots) which Rolf has already said is being looked at. Did you import the loadsheet from your top fuelplanner?

What happens when you manually input the figures directly into the MCDU3?

I see what you are saying with the fuel planner, however if you go back and look at past threads 'DaveCT203' said not to use the advanced figures portion. He also wrote a 'howto' for using the fuel planner. He is the Dev of the fuel planner I believe, so unless something has changed........

cheers

Brian

10 hours ago, Brianwhtn53 said:

did you read the original post? It was about the loadsheet not importing correct figures, (look at the screenshots) which Rolf has already said is being looked at. Did you import the loadsheet from your top fuelplanner?

What happens when you manually input the figures directly into the MCDU3?

I see what you are saying with the fuel planner, however if you go back and look at past threads 'DaveCT203' said not to use the advanced figures portion. He also wrote a 'howto' for using the fuel planner. He is the Dev of the fuel planner I believe, so unless something has changed........

cheers

Brian

Hi Brian, sorry, no intensions to change the subject from my side.

This was just a comment on the incorrect landing weights - as clearly stated in my post.

Have a nice weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I noticed today that the A330 got an update to correct among other things the weight issue I reported originally, but the A318 - A321 for p3d V5 has not been updated.

Is the small buses going to get the weight correction?

Thanks

Brian

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Brian,

Yes the smaller busses will get the weight correction once we release the update for those as well. A decision was made to just release the A330 update for now. However the smaller busses should follow fairly soon as well.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived