Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

17 hours ago, Hendrik96 said:

Somehow nothing is going on in this thread anymore....I had quite fun looking through all the new replies every couple of hours 😂

Yea, I think everyone is just beat up from the last week from the MSFS 2024 announcement.  Even though the developers won’t come out and say it, it just feels like everyone is in a holding pattern right now and it’s a bummer.  But yes this forum has turned into the most un-preview, preview forum ever and that happened well before the MSFS 2024 announcement.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

• Aerosoft
On 6/14/2023 at 8:58 AM, twnsor said:

Hi Mathijs and Team,

A few pages back, a screenshot had been posted on the pending work items for the A330. Would you be able to provide an updated screenshot? Thanks all for the hard work, team. Looking forward to it :)

Give me until the weekend to gather up some data, and I'll share some insights.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 1

• Aerosoft
7 hours ago, YAG said:

What’s the immersion module?

First of all, we normally do not do paid new features for a project, not a big fan of that at all.  No paid livery packs.

What I called the immersion module is all the stuff that is happening on a flight deck that is not directly related to flying.  So things like operating the door, ordering a coffee etc.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, BaxterChico said:

Here are 3 more pictures of the Aerosoft A330. Enjoy them 

MOD: Images removed to save space and bandwidth for users with small mobile devices

The detail is insane 😍 could we have the same picture as the first but less blurred on the wing? I need to see those details!

• Like 2

• Aerosoft
vor 3 Stunden schrieb TomReborn:

The detail is insane 😍 could we have the same picture as the first but less blurred on the wing? I need to see those details!

Yes I can make more details photos if you want them

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, FranzESG said:

maybe announce release now?

They will release it when they are ready. They have mentioned that we would have TWO weeks of notice before release. No notification has been released yet, so they aren't ready for release. Plus, I'm sure that Aerosoft doesn't want to put out a product that isn't completely finished

• Upvote 6

Il y a 9 heures, BaxterChico a déclaré :

Voici 3 autres photos de l'Aerosoft A330. Profitez-en

Please login to display this image.

there are even small pebbles from the tarmac on the tires, it's crazy 😍

How about people asking for a release asap just think about something else for now? I bet if they released it now the same people would cry about Aerosoft releasing an unfinished plane.

They said MONTHS ago that the plane would probably release sometime during the summer and guess what? Summer isn’t over yet so wait a little more.

22 minutes ago, Jetti200 said:

¿Qué tal si las personas que solicitan un lanzamiento lo antes posible solo piensan en otra cosa por ahora? Apuesto a que si lo lanzaran ahora, la misma gente lloraría porque Aerosoft lanzara un avión sin terminar.

Dijeron hace MESES que el avión probablemente se lanzaría en algún momento durante el verano y ¿adivinen qué? El verano aún no ha terminado así que espera un poco más.

That's why I want the product to be completely finished and enjoy it, instead of not enjoying it because of the problems and having to endure weeks of people complaining and saying why did they take it out if it was not finished? And there will come the accusations that Aerosoft has scammed when it is not. 

• Like 2

• Aerosoft

I would love to hear from you guys what style of pictures you would like to see more of. 

Do you like more the dramatic part? Or would you rather see the standard pictures? 

Or maybe you want to see a mix of both? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, BaxterChico said:

Okay - Please take my money already!!

Here are 3 more pictures of the Aerosoft A330. Enjoy them 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, BaxterChico said:

I would love to hear from you guys what style of pictures you would like to see more of. 

Do you like more the dramatic part? Or would you rather see the standard pictures? 

Or maybe you want to see a mix of both? 

No more pictures just the release please haha

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1