Does AEROSOFT - ROMA-CIAMPINO X FSX P3D (LIRA) Work in P3DV5?

F4RIO

• Deputy Sheriffs

Not officialy. But that's what I have in P3Dv5.1:

Please login to display this image.

• 11 months later...

That looks pretty good to me. However how could I install this scenery in P3Dv5? I tried browsing to my LM (v5.2) installation folder when the (v4) installer notices that P3Dv4 is not installed. But that doesn't complete the installation. Any help would be very much appreciated. I am aware that AS is officially not supporting v5 for this scenery. 

• 2 months later...
On 11/25/2021 at 8:41 PM, Vincent Twisker said:

That looks pretty good to me. However how could I install this scenery in P3Dv5? I tried browsing to my LM (v5.2) installation folder when the (v4) installer notices that P3Dv4 is not installed. But that doesn't complete the installation. Any help would be very much appreciated. I am aware that AS is officially not supporting v5 for this scenery. 

Update: I am not sure what has changed, but I have recently tried again to redirect the installer to my current P3Dv5.3 root folder and this time I was able to install LIRA successfully.

Archived