Fire extinguisher not working and some other stuff.

RichieAirbusA330A350

Hi. Why is my fire extinguisher  not working? I took off twice from Texas and had engine one on fire and it wouldn't put out.

Secondly, my screen under the ecam don't remember its name which is use for ATC isn't working too.

Thirdly , engine oil test button that is used to check the engine oil before starting doesn't work too. 

Why don't yo guys fix the aircraft for the cash with pay for it?

Make it realistic and stop robbing us. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi, we model SOP. And it has ever been exactly that.

And like always minimum ~18FPS are required.

2 hours ago, RichieAirbusA330A350 said:

Secondly, my screen under the ecam don't remember its name which is use for ATC isn't working too.

I don’t know what you want to tell us.

• Aerosoft

RichieAirbusA330A350, I suggest you read the product page and see exactly what we try to model in this product. You are obviously mistaken about the idea behind the product. 

As you have reached a -10 score (with 4 posts) and we have had a lot of complaints, we are putting you on moderation.  That means any post that is polite and makes sense will be visible but post that claim we rob you will simply not be shown. 

Why don't you take a drink and tell us calmly what you believe we should do different.  I promise it will all be replied to seriously.

Archived