Proflight TPM system (SAITEK)

Hi,

years ago (2013) i buyed the SAITEK proflight TPM system.

Inside the boxe i didn't find any disk (set up and drivers), but only the paper manual and a flyer with the indication of SAITEK link for the download of the drivers.

I have recently changed my PC that runs with window 10. I istalled FS2004, FSX and the new FS2020.

I also istalled the yoke and rudder padals with the disks provided in their box. I cannot do the same with the TPM system.

The problem is that the link for the TPM system is no longer avalaible and in the SAITEK homepage i can't find the drivers.

At http://www.saitek.com/uk/down/drivers.php,  actually thre is a drivers and software for TMP system link, but it seems to me the link is wrong (the download concern B52 proflight system).

I checked in google to find those drivers, but without success.

Anyone that knows where to find setup and drivers for TPM system?

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

Are  you asking about the TPM quadrant that attaches to the Saitek (now Logitek) Pro yoke with a round PS2 connector or the separate TPM quadrant that has a flat USB connector? Neither actually needs drivers in addition to the standard Win10 ones, and many knowledgable users avoid installing the Saitek/Logitech/MadKatz software at all. I wouldn't and never needed it for FSX or any version of P3D.

I do not have problems with the TMP quandrant that was inside the yoke box. For that one i have the disk with setup and drivers.

I mean the TMP system with programmable toggles switches, Throttle, mixture, Proppeller: https://www.saitek.com/uk/prod/tpm.html.

I use steam only for FSX. For FS2004 I still have the disk version (that i launch with the no disk application in windows 10).

For FS2020 I purchased the disk version: Yoke, TMP quadrant and rudder pedals are immediately recognized, because i did the setup with the disks.

By contrast the TMP system with programmable toggles switches is not recognized. 

I suppose that without setup disk i muss manually programm the throttle, mixture, toggles swtches.

At logitech i found some answers (there was already people asking my same question) https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000621393

3 years ago

Topic: Saitek Driver TPM and Trim Wheel

Question:

Michael2944   

Hello,

I'm looking for Win 10 64Bit Drivers for Saitek Pro Flight TPM System and Saitek Pro Flight Cessna Trim Wheel.

Did not find the drivers on the logitech download page.

Answear

BRgds ..... Michael

We understand you need assistance with your Saitek Pro Flight TPM and Pro Flight Cessna Trim Wheel. Both of these devices have been out of production for some time now and are considered end of life. With that being said Saitek is no longer developing drivers for newer Windows Operating Systems. This does not mean your legacy product will not work with newer operating systems, however, it is not a guarantee. If you plug the device in it will attempt to install a compatible driver with that Windows Operating System that will give you limited functionality of the device. If it is not recognized, it is unlikely the device is compatible. For more information on attempting to resolve issues with legacy devices on newer Windows Operating Systems, please visit: https://logitechsupport.force.com/saitek/s/article/Legacy-device-support-for-Saitek-products"

The link above is no longer avalaible. I cannot open it.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Try this page. It can be hard to search for the correct device on the web because different names are used for the same thing The terminology I'll use here is the Pro Yoke, which includes a quadrant plugged into the yoke with a small round PS2 connector, and the TPM quadrant with the flat USB connector. Together, you'll have six levers with a rocker switch under each lever. This should be the Win10 drivers for the separate TPM quadrant with rocker switches under the levers and the flat USB connector to the computer as seen at this link.

As I noted earlier though, you should not need to install drivers separately. So I'll ask again to ensure the device is working properly:

• After plugging it in, did you calibrate the TPM quadrant in the Windows Control Panel applet? You should see the Pro Yoke and TPM quadrant as separate devices there, with a picture of each.
  • If so, did all three axes work smoothly across their range? If they don't, the device is bad. The last one I bought as a spare and used after sitting in the box for a year or so was bad straight off, so it's entirely possible even a brand new device is bad. The manufacturer is notorious for this.
  • If yes to both, you really shouldn't need the extra drivers, but if you feel you do, go for it. When you go to assign axes for the TPM quadrant, be aware that it's seen as a separate device by the sim. Make sure on the MFS Controller page you scroll all the way to the right to be certain you're seeing and assigning all your controllers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, PetterWS said:

Please don't hijack threads. This thread is about a completely different product.

Archived