Sign in to follow this  
abueren

Scenery Problems LSZH and Orbx

Hello, 

I just tested LSZH pro in P3Dv5 and there are strange effects - the city looks devastating. I have ORBX Germany South and Europe LC installed, but are place below the LSZH scenery in the scenery.cfg.

I took two screenshots at exactly the same spot:

- 1st without LSZH active

- 2nd with LSZH active. - the Lake is gone, the main station is gone, the river is gone etc.

image.png.b305c010640ca99738c19dd379703d2c.pngimage.thumb.png.ebc07ae97c77d93e861e86ef6e933ece.png

Best regards

Adrian

You have to make sure that all Orbx stuff is below any other addon scenery. you can do so by setting the library insertion point in Orbx Central:

2020-08-13_23h23_11.png

yes, as I wrote this is the case

image.thumb.png.c2b281e685f441898ffe78bbfd038b9c.pngimage.thumb.png.ee26d1c51f9c377d575f6bc3d6619b88.png

It's clearly the Zurich v4 Scenery causing this, once I deactivate it, the lake and city is fine. I hope this can be fixed.

Best regards

Adrian

TBH, but Orbx stuff is still not below your lowest addon, which is BBI.

Besides the needed correction that Otto noted, see the fix in this thread. The patch in the last post in the thread has the most current fix...

ok, the Hotfix did it (although I wonder a little bit, why you still need a hotfix after almost three years...), thanks for the hint. BTW, the ORBX entries above BBI are only Libs, so they shouldn't have an effect on other scenery (and to my observation have none, Berlin looks fine). 

Glad to hear the fix, well, fixed it. It does seem odd that after all this time the fix still needs to be discovered and applied. As for your Orbx entries, you're right. Those can safely sit above non-ORBX add-ons.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.