Any professional Airbus (P3DV4-P3DV5): about the flight Recorder

Hi,

How does this work?

- Where is the software in charge of this?- Where are the records stored? What does it record? Is ther any documentation about this?

I presently have an old flight Recorder. It is dated november 2016. Is it this one that is used in the current professional buses? If not, where is the right sotware?

Thanks for any clarifications on this.

Patrice.

3 hours ago, Patrice_cesson said:

Hi,

How does this work?

- Where is the software in charge of this?- Where are the records stored? What does it record? Is ther any documentation about this?

I presently have an old flight Recorder. It is dated november 2016. Is it this one that is used in the current professional buses? If not, where is the right sotware?

Thanks for any clarifications on this.

Patrice.

The Flight Recorder is not presently operational. We noted this in the What's Not Working thread here in the forums.

It's been tough to get the Flight Recorder re-worked with all the changes we've had to rock and roll with in the flight sim world and as we fight the good fight to keep our prices as low as they are. But tedt assurded we still have the Flight Recorder on the road map, but I'm not sure anyone could give you a time frame.

Mathijs certainly may no more, I just thought I'd chome in until he does.

Best wishes.

• Hanse locked this topic

Archived