Aerosoft official retail partner for Microsoft Flight Simulator !! 
Click here for more information

sahapcan

GSX with Aerosoft A330

Hello. I have GSX Base Pack (not level 2) and installed latest updates but I still can't open the GSX menu while using A330. Can somebody please share A330 config file with me ?

It seems to be a connection / configuration problem. Please have a look into the P3D v4.5 menu and open "Add-ons". There you should see an GSX entry. If not this means that GSX generally is not recognized as an add-on by P3D v4.5. This has nothing to do with the A330. I suggest that you do a complete new fresh GSX install. This should solve the problem.

2 minutes ago, Hanse said:

It seems to be a connection / configuration problem. Please have a look into the P3D v4.5 menu and open "Add-ons". There you should see an GSX entry. If not this means that GSX generally is not recognized as an add-on by P3D v4.5. This has nothing to do with the A330. I suggest that you do a complete new fresh GSX install. This should solve the problem.

I did fresh install, it works with other aircrafts but it doesn't work with A330, in fact GSX appears on the top bar but when I tried open the menu, ı can not. 

I tried GSX different airports with A330, I can access the menu but some airports doesn't allow to show up. What's wrong?

Have you updated GSX (FSDT Live Update application)?

Okay, I just tested the latest customer version with GSX and it's working just fine for me.

I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the A330 per THIS PROCEDURE.

Please let us know how you make out?