We got a new video from World of Aircraft: Glider Simulator and are asking for some alpha/beta testers! Check this post.

DaveCT2003

Airbus Professional Reinstallation Procedure

The more complex flight simulation becomes, the more one needs to do in order to ensure a good product re-installation. To assist with this, we are providing a Step-by-Step Guide for reinstalling the Airbus Professional products.

Attached is an Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF) file which contains the procedure for uninstalling and reinstalling Airbus Professional product(s).

Best wishes!

Airbus Professional Uninstall and Reinstall Procedure.pdf

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello,

one question, since last mini bus update, i'have 2 CTD in 2 flights... no information in evenment observer from WIndows 10... just during install (unistall, reboot, antivirus off, launch setup in admin mode.........) 2 repairs for VC...... i dont unistall 330, wait new installer....

how to extract a complet report with VCredict version? (look in the AS forum, but i dont know to make it)...

Regards,

Seb

And there is NOTHING in the events log? That would be surprising.

On 5/2/2020 at 3:40 PM, Sébastien Sebastien said:

Hello,

one question, since last mini bus update, i'have 2 CTD in 2 flights... no information in evenment observer from WIndows 10... just during install (unistall, reboot, antivirus off, launch setup in admin mode.........) 2 repairs for VC...... i dont unistall 330, wait new installer....

how to extract a complet report with VCredict version? (look in the AS forum, but i dont know to make it)...

Regards,

Seb

I just happened same thing but with the latest A330 V1.0.1.0, while Cruising its crash to desktop with no any msg unlike before, so there is no event log as well,

I dont know what happened and I followed all procedure from the PDF Guide above.

Best Regards,

Sunny