9Dragons for AES?

TJC

Got to ask if the new 9Dragons Kai Tak scenery will ever be included with AES at some stage?

Not a priority for Oliver and Aerosoft I'd imagine, but could you give it some thought in the future?

Olli made a short statement in a german speaking forum that he will take it into consideration and that means we can be hopefull. :-)

Olli made a short statement in a german speaking forum
I guess I'll have to dust off my high school German and start reading that forum. :lol:

Danke schon for good news, Holi.

Best regards,

Rafal

It's seems to be a real statement when an Airport that is for the "older" simulator on the market almost brings Avsim server to it's knees. I hope it gets supported by AES. I havent flown this much to a non AES airport since I got AES.

Andrew

I hope you dont see that as criticism Hendrik Avsim is great. How worth the wait the slower than normal download speed is. Flying the approach with the PMDG 747 is one of the most enjoyable things I have experienced in Flight simming.

Andrew

This is the best Kai Tak Airport (VHKG), or as it is known in SF9 (VHHX) that I have ever seen for any flight sim. I broke out my old approach charts and started "chasing the the rabbit" again! This is payware quality!

I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope Oliver will put his special touch on this one!

• Developer

Hi,

I am allready in contact with 9Dragons and they allready provide the needed changes. So I think we will have it in the next version.

Oliver,

this is great news! My, what you do is truly terrific. Your dedication to AES never ceases to amaze me. Thank you very much indeed!

The support you provide is top notch, not to mention fulfilling our wishes.

I believe quite a few other developers could learn a thing or two from you. ;)

Regards,

Jure

Hi,

I am allready in contact with 9Dragons and they allready provide the needed changes. So I think we will have it in the next version.

Great to hear it Oliver.

Keep up the good work.

I hope you dont see that as criticism Hendrik Avsim is great. How worth the wait the slower than normal download speed is. Flying the approach with the PMDG 747 is one of the most enjoyable things I have experienced in Flight simming.

Andrew

Not at all Andrew. You should have seen the download bandwidth usage since the release.

Äny news for Scandinavian Airports?

I always hear about these nice freeware airports beeing added to AES.

Thats very nice indeed. :D But I "still" miss some nothern airports. :D

• Developer
Äny news for Scandinavian Airports?

I always hear about these nice freeware airports beeing added to AES.

Thats very nice indeed. :D But I "still" miss some nothern airports. :D

Yes,

but it will be difficult, because the discussion with Swedflight ends with the situation, that there products can't be done, because of the designtechnolgie they use. So no Swedflight, no Aerosoft SCA (also technilogie problems).

Yes,

but it will be difficult, because the discussion with Swedflight ends with the situation, that there products can't be done, because of the designtechnolgie they use. So no Swedflight, no Aerosoft SCA (also technilogie problems).

:( ... I had that thought in mind. This is bad. Im I am not familiar with any other company than Aerosoft and Swedflight who made some Scandinavian Airports. :(

So no Swedflight, no Aerosoft SCA (also technilogie problems).
It's very sad, but I understand. Sometimes things just can't be done.

And what about FISD's Helsinki Vantaa. Are you interested in it, Oliver?

And maybe Oslo Gardemoen from the freeware package "Norway airports"?

I don't know if they represent the quality / technology level you require for AES compatibility, so just asking.

I am not familiar with any other company than Aerosoft and Swedflight who made some Scandinavian Airports
Oh, there are many. More than any other part of the world. Look at the huge Norway Airports package or all the Finnish sceneries (made by FISD and not only).

You'd better check the fsnordic.net, especially that you're Scandinavian yourself! :)

Best regards,

Rafal