Frankfurt EFFD wheels in the ground

Airman32

I've updated and  installed the latest version of EFFD, at one point the aircraft was several feet above the ground but had to remove the Pilots - FS Global Ultimate - Next Generation FTX in order to bring the aircraft down. I have UTLive AI traffic, Active Sky, UGCX and Chase Plane installed. I'm using Prepar3D_v4_4.5.13.32097.

Please login to display this image.

When I reinstall the Pilots - FS Global Ultimate - Next Generation FTX all the ramp aircrafts are elevated and ramp details disappears.

Scenery was purchased on Simmarket order Number XXXXXX.

there's something wrong with your installation - ground textures are missing and your'e seeing the underlying sat-picture

b.t.w. - you should remove that order number

• Deputy Sheriffs

There is for sure another conflicting file on your system.

If you have any Orbx products installed on your system, make sure that they are below any other 3rd party addon in the library.

Also search for any bgl file outside the EDDF installatin folder with eddf in its name. searchstring: *eddf*.bgl

If there are any deactivate them and try again.

I don't use ORBX and have run a search as you suggested and found nothing. I have removed P3Dv4 and reinstalled along with the EDDF Scenery and the FS Global Ultimate NG, still no change. Everything is still like in the photographs above.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally fixed the issue with the scenery but I had to uninstall the Flight Sim program and delete any and all scenery files that was found in that folder(s), (I keep all my airport and mesh files in a separate drive). I can't say that I know what initially caused the issue but ALL scenery is good now and no other issues noted on any other scenery. Thanks, for the help. This closes the post.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived