Jump to content

Fuel loading


Jov
 Share

Recommended Posts

vor 13 Stunden , Secondator sagte:

Hello Jov,

Does the ZFW on the Fuel Planner match with the Zero Fuel Weight on Simbrief generated OFP? Coudl you perhaps post the whole flight plan pdf so that I can check this.

The higher TOW than expected is because Fuel Planner does not update the Take-off weight after entering the fuel manually. This will be however fixed on the next update.

ok that explains it. I will wait for the next update.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

vor 21 Stunden , DaveCT2003 sagte:

 

Please also show the Simbrief page where it shows the values you entered.

 

 

Well, it works for me and others, I have no idea why it's not working for you.  There is also a copy of the application on the Discord Server.

 

 

Hi Dave, I tried another browser (edge) it did not work either.

How do I ge to the discord server? do I have to register with discord first?

Sorry, this is new to me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Deputy Sheriffs
2 minutes ago, Jov said:

Hi Dave, I tried another browser (edge) it did not work either.

How do I ge to the discord server? do I have to register with discord first?

Sorry, this is new to me


There is a link in the first page of the club.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Deputy Sheriffs
10 minutes ago, Jov said:

it seems, that you don't want me. 
This link is also not working:

I am out of my wits. 
Maybe someone blocked me?

20200214Discord .JPG

 

 


You haven't been blocked, but you are experiencing issues that nobody else has.  That is not our fault.

 

Try this link:  https://discord.gg/mHPZpTq

 

If that doesn't work, then I'm afraid I don't know how to assist you.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

 


You haven't been blocked, but you are experiencing issues that nobody else has.  That is not our fault.

 

Try this link:  https://discord.gg/mHPZpTq

 

If that doesn't work, then I'm afraid I don't know how to assist you.

 

 

 

 

morning Dave. i am able to use the link alright. but when there i get a claim account  message. when i put my email in it says already registered . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Deputy Sheriffs
4 hours ago, mousemansteven said:

morning Dave. i am able to use the link alright. but when there i get a claim account  message. when i put my email in it says already registered . 

 

I assume you're talking about Discord?  Sounds like you have a Discord account that you need to log into.  One Discord account per email, one login per email address at a time.  If this is Discord you're talking about and logging in doesn't resolve it, you'll have to contact Discord as I have no earthly idea what's going on.

 

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...