GSX A330 refueling question.

DrShadow

Hi

I d like to refuel the 330 with the GSX fueltruck.

Therefore i generate my loadsheet and order the truck in the menu.

When he is in position the GSX system asks me the amount of fuel (shown in the picture)

But with the smaller busses i dont have this "problem", i set the load sheet, the truck arrives and begins to refuel.

With the A330 it doesnt work propperly, because when i set 70% as in the picture shown, the fuel is in the tank immediately and the truck drives back.

Is there a possibility to fix that or do i have wrong settings?

Cheers

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

To me this sounds like some GSX setting is not correct. For me refueling is working just fine (INIT loadsheet, request refueling through GSX) so not sure what else could be wrong. Could you please post a screenshot of the GSX settings Simulation page.

Hi 

thank you for your reply

Well, i hope so, i init  the load sheet and order the fuel truck now

i hope he just begins to refuel, if it is not the case, i ll write you

Now its exactly the same, i generated the load sheet, and init.

then i ordered the fuel truck, and the truck asking me what i want. when i click 90% fuel the plane bounce down fully refuled and the truck drives off.

He doesnt fuel really.

In the smaller busses the refueling process is about 3-5 minutes depending the amount

i also dont get the question in the folder with the oder busses.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

the problem seems to be that you enabled "Show GSX "Fuel and Cargo" dialog during refueling" in the GSX - Customize Aircraft menu. Please disable this dialog because it is not needed or better should not be used in connection with the A330 and GSX fueling. Just use INIT LOADSHEET in the MCDU3 (so that there is a value in FUEL LSK3L) and then start GSX Refueling from the GSX menu.......

Regards,

Rolf

• Hanse locked this topic

Archived