Anchorage Professional parking issues

perohijo

Hello guys.

I installed Anchorage Professional for Prepar3D V4, and after I loaded P3D to check the airport I noticed that many parking areas or gates were wrong. The aircraft was sitting sometimes halfway into buildings or on top of jersey barriers. Also the aircraft does not align with the yellow markings. I was told to look for the file  *PANC*.BLG but I can't find it. This is a brand new computer so I know I never installed this software before. Has anybody else had this problem?

I was told that AI traffic software may cause problems and I installed Ultimate traffic a few days ago, but I don't have any problem with any other add on airport.

I also have Installed southern Alaska from ORBX. I enabled the check mark for this scenery on the PANC configurator.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Best would be to show us a screenshot, so that we can see whether another addon is interfering.

As you are using Orbx, did you make sure that all orbx products are below all other addons in your scenery library?

• Deputy Sheriffs

It would be better not to keep multiple people with your problem busy. I would like to suggest you follow up either here or via your Aerosoft support ticket. 

Archived