UGGH! LHBP problems again

altstiff

Just a quick note, the texture files for the above missing textures are in the LHBP texture folder as they should be.

I'm wondering if it is a driver issue now?

I'm using the new 169.21's

• Aerosoft
Just a quick note, the texture files for the above missing textures are in the LHBP texture folder as they should be.

I'm wondering if it is a driver issue now?

I'm using the new 169.21's

I'll try to figure this out today, but it is a strange one.

Maybe an AES issue? As the airport looked fine until the new AES and/or the drivers were installed.

Thing is I don't see this issue at other airports. I was thinking it might be a DX1 texture issue but that is not the case as other airports with DX1 textures show up fine.

Perplexed! :?:

Will try the FSX install verison now. :arrow:

Ok the FSX version install problem is fixed!

Now I did try a fresh install again, still have the problem. Enabled and disabled LHBP in AES, still got the problem.

Here are my driver settings from the NVidia CPL. Maybe you can try these saettings and see what happens.

Ok, I installed the DX November 2007 Redis again. Still having issues. However not having issues with any other DX1 files. Only at LHBP.

Maybe Kozma has an idea?

Ok, I installed the DX November 2007 Redis again. Still having issues. However not having issues with any other DX1 files. Only at LHBP. Maybe Kozma has an idea?

Hi,

It definitely seems to be a texture loading problem, either video-card related, or perhaps some textures got corrupt somehow.

Could you try to open (for instance) stair.bmp or tolato.bmp with imagetool and see if they're ok?

regards

Andras

Thanks Andras.

The textures look good here. And as I said other DX1 textures load fine (in EGLL for example and Fly Tampa TNCM).

I have installed LHBP three times now with the same result.

I'm wondering if it is a video card setting that might be causing it? The other poster in the German forum has an ATI card so I can't see it being NVidia driver related.

• 1 year later...

Ok this strange problem has reared it's ugly head again.

Only this time it is happening with the ISD scenerys as well as LHBP (bagage carts and service fleet show with no textures at LIMC, LIRF LHBP).

Anyone ever find a soloution?

OK the FS9 version 1.30 has missing airport textures (see picture). Did a fresh install and still have the problems.

(see this post)>>>

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=14930

I'm have the same issue. I reported a while ago with still no resolve. Other than moving LHBP textures to main FS9 texture folder, which I don't want to do.

Bill M