fms route

DUTCH1963

hi guys 

Big Problem after installing update 1.0.0.4

when entering the flight route "smjp/eheh" it says not in database while the flightplan is in the A3xx flightplan folder 

its generated by simbrief with the latest airac code and with navigraph simlink running.

really hope you know what the problem is here.

greetings 

Martin den Hollander DUTCH1963

1 minute ago, DUTCH1963 said:

hi guys 

Big Problem after installing update 1.0.0.4

when entering the flight route "smjp/eheh" it says not in database while the flightplan is in the A3xx flightplan folder 

its generated by simbrief with the latest airac code and with navigraph simlink running.

really hope you know what the problem is here.

greetings 

Martin den Hollander DUTCH1963

sorry about this forgot the screenshots

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Which AIRAC are you using in the Airbus.

It has to match. Also both should be Navigraph or NavDataPro. LIDO and Jeppesen do not cover 100% the same airports.

5dec/1jan20

sorry problem solved when u said it had to match i took a better look at the start screen turns out u can choose between a active and a second airac active was empty placed second upwards to active and it works thanks for the fast reply though

greetings Martin den Hollander

DUTCH1963

• Deputy Sheriffs
48 minutes ago, DUTCH1963 said:

5dec/1jan20

sorry problem solved when u said it had to match i took a better look at the start screen turns out u can choose between a active and a second airac active was empty placed second upwards to active and it works thanks for the fast reply though

greetings Martin den Hollander

DUTCH1963

The switch between NavDataPro and Navigraph is normally done in the Configurator. No idea if your solution lead to future problems.

Hi there
I don't know if I understood it correctly.
  This problem had also suddenly appeared on the A320 3 months ago. I can not tell from your post where you take the .flp file = LSK1L or LSK1R =.
Simbrief file created. Before, for example, I had:
"EDDH / EDDM" entered with LSK1R.
That no longer worked, I had to do it now
Enter "EDDHEDDM01" with LSK1L, so it is also in your file.
If you mean something else, just forget my post.
A merry Christmas from
CFG874 Bernd

Hallo
Ich weiß nicht ob ich sie richtig verstanden habe.
 Dieses Problem war auch schon vor 3 Monaten plötzlich auch beim A320 aufgetreten.

Ich kann aus ihrem Beitrag nicht entnehmen, wo Sie die .flp Datei übernehmen = LSK1L oder LSK1R=. 
Simbrief Datei erstellt. Vorher hatte ich  zum Beispiel :  
" EDDH/EDDM" mit    LSK1R      eingegeben. 
Das funktionierte ging nun nicht mehr, dafür mußte ich jetzt
"EDDHEDDM01" mit     LSK1L   eingeben, so steht es auch in Ihrer Datei drin.
Sollte Sie etwas anderes meinen, vergessen sie meinen Beitrag einfach wieder.
Frohe Weihnachten wünscht
CFG874 Bernd  

16 hours ago, CFG874 said:

Hi there
I don't know if I understood it correctly.
  This problem had also suddenly appeared on the A320 3 months ago. I can not tell from your post where you take the .flp file = LSK1L or LSK1R =.
Simbrief file created. Before, for example, I had:
"EDDH / EDDM" entered with LSK1R.
That no longer worked, I had to do it now
Enter "EDDHEDDM01" with LSK1L, so it is also in your file.
If you mean something else, just forget my post.
A merry Christmas from
CFG874 Bernd

Hallo
Ich weiß nicht ob ich sie richtig verstanden habe.
 Dieses Problem war auch schon vor 3 Monaten plötzlich auch beim A320 aufgetreten.

Ich kann aus ihrem Beitrag nicht entnehmen, wo Sie die .flp Datei übernehmen = LSK1L oder LSK1R=. 
Simbrief Datei erstellt. Vorher hatte ich  zum Beispiel :  
" EDDH/EDDM" mit    LSK1R      eingegeben. 
Das funktionierte ging nun nicht mehr, dafür mußte ich jetzt
"EDDHEDDM01" mit     LSK1L   eingeben, so steht es auch in Ihrer Datei drin.
Sollte Sie etwas anderes meinen, vergessen sie meinen Beitrag einfach wieder.
Frohe Weihnachten wünscht
CFG874 Bernd  

that was what i meant but it happened after update and new airac cycle from navigraph ,i switched from navdatapro airac wich came with the bus to a subscription of navigraph and changed the navdatapro to navigraph in the A3xx configurator,after that the active airac cycle in fms was empty and the second airac cycle read 1913 05dec19-1jan20 im guessing this is the navdatapro cycle and not the navigraph cycle, so the empty line (active cycle) is where the navigraph cycle should have been,but im just guessing here.

wich would mean either the bus isnt compatible with navigraph yet or it doesnt accept a cycle with the same date.

greetings Martin

DUTCH1963

• Deputy Sheriffs

Which Database did you choose in the Airbus Configurator? Impotant: you have to use the one that is located here:

...\Aerosoft A330 Professional\Configurator\Aerosoft.A3XX.Configurator.exe

Maybe you used one for the smaller buses from the Windows Startmenu. The problem is that there is a bug in Windows that does not allow to have multiple links for the same filename in the Startmenu.

Best is to put a link on your desktop that points to the Configurator for each individual aircraft type (A31x, A32x and A3x)

Archived