Speedbird721B

A330 Installed Liveries not Appearing

Hello,

I have installed various liveries now for the A330 but none are appearing in P3D. All the default liveries are there but I can't find them in the A330 folder. I have checked the .cfg file and all the liveries I have installed are in there with the appropriate numbers. I'm honestly not sure what the issue is.

Did you change the "X" in the [FLTSIM.X] entry to the next sequentical number?  They start at zero and increment by one for each entry.

[FLTSIM.0]

[FLTSIM.1]

[FLTSIM.2]

[FLTSIM.3]

etc.

All of them except the default one that come with the A330. I've tried to install most of the iniBuilds liveries and some from this forum to no avail.

From what I see, you haven't added the sections to the aircraft.cfg file.  Look a the text file that comes with the liveries and follow those instructions.

I have done that with every livery I've installed. I added the texture file to the 330 folder in Documents and then edited the .cfg with the text that comes with the livery.

Did you remember to update the numbering on the cfg entries when copy-pasting the lines from the readme.txt?