!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

Sign in to follow this  
blau340

Not synchronized spoilers

Hi,

I noticed an odd behaviour when deploying the spoilers manually (see video) the spoilers on the left side are deploying much faster and earlier than on the right side, also the final position is different in terms of how extended they are if that makes sense. I first noticed this while being on descend on another flight but there it was the right side on which the spoilers deployed first. I don´t know if i´m doing something wrong here but there was no issue with flying the airplane (no roll movement so probably an issue with the animation?).

We will have a look on that. We tried to mimic a real system that is never fully the same on both sides but something might have gone wrong about that.

• Upvote 1

Hi, yes to me this happens every time. The only thing that changes is the side on which the spoilers deploy first, sometimes it´s the left side and then all the suddden it´s the right side.

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

is there anybody else who sees this issue?

i'll test this when i land & will report back

• Like 1

I've also tested it and they are in sync on my system. So, it must be an individual problem.

I am closing this issue as we are totally unable to find anybody else who sees it. Do report if there is more information though!