Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

emsss78

Dome light switch problem - P3D 4.5 Hotfix 2

Hello,

So I  updated to P3D V4.5 Hotfix 2 a few days ago and noticed that the dome light switch doesn't seem to do anything after this update. It used to work just fine prior to the update.

Any ideas?

You didn't specify which aircraft, but I can tell you that it works fine for me in the A321.

Remember, you'll need to update all three P3D components.  If you only updated the P3D Client, that may be the problem.

Sorry for not specifying the aircraft...it was the a320 professional.

I guess that's the problem...I only updated the client. I'll do a full installation and get back to you with the feedback.

Thanks Dave.

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply. I think it was just a bug, I restarted the sim and tried without needing to do a full install and it worked as should be.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.