Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

pshd

What should I buy?

Good Day!

I'm not sure if I should buy the PMDG 747-8 or wait for the A330...

• Like 1

Both are good, however entirely different. In real life too, they just can't be compared.

What plane you like to fly is entirely your personal preference, are you more of a Boeing or an Airbus guy? If you can fly one, you know nothing about the other. There's a different logic behind them.

What planes have you flown so far? What's your experience?

• Like 2

vor 16 Stunden , PatrickZ sagte:

What planes have you flown so far? What's your experience?

A few years ago I often flew the Boeing 737. Some time ago I switched to Airbus. But from sometimes I still fly the B777 or the B744. I use the Airbus logically rather for short- to medium-haul flights. The 777 & 744 are used for longer flights.

I like both manufacturers. At Aerosoft I just can't be sure if the A330 is coming this summer or this year...

• Like 1

If you want something for this summer I'd rather suggest you to go for the 747, it is a magnificant aircraft!

Keep in mind though that in order to use the PMDG 747-8 you need the -400 base pack.

You can get both of them in our shop:

https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/prepar3d-v4/aircraft/2618/pmdg-747-400-v3-queen-of-the-skies-ii-for-p3d-v4?number=AS14575

https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/prepar3d-v4/aircraft/2594/pmdg-747-8-queen-of-the-skies-ii-expansion-pack-for-p3d-v4?number=AS14566

• Like 2

I would also advise the 747, because it is available now and is a kick ass product.

• Like 2