Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

HB-JHM

Flickering Screen

Good day Aerosoft Team,

Since two weeks, I have an annoying problem that when I'm flying in the cockpit view my screen start to flickering. If I change I view mode to the aircraft it stops.

I'm working with two screen and if I change the screen during the cockpit view it stop to flickering but If I change to the other screen it starts again.. I have never had this problem before.

I'm using P3D V4.5.12 version, all busses are updated with the newst version and graphic driver as well. (Nvida driver version 431. 36)

Does someone have the same issue? Hope somebody can help me.

brgds,

Massimo

We have never had such a problem reported to us.

Would you please post your complete system specs?

Hi Dave

Thank you for your quick response.

Of course. Intel i7-4790K, 16GB RAM, GTX 980 Nvida

Try this: Right click prepar3d.exe -> properties -> compatibility tab -> tick "Disable full screen optimizations"

It is a general P3D problem

• Like 2

Thanks Otto, it works 🙂

3 minutes ago, HB-JHM said:

Thanks Otto, it works 🙂

By the way, that's a terrific processor you have there. It's the same one I run (well, I have a 4770k that should have been a 4790k, I seriously won the processor lottery when I picked it up).  Thanks to that processor, I still don't need to build a new system.  But I will when the new batch of Intel processors comes out.

Best wishes.

• Like 1

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.