Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sign in to follow this  
KConlon

Flaps 1+F indicator

I seem to be having an issue  with the display of Flaps 1+F in the 320.  I am using 1.2.4.

The external view is showing the leading edge extended appropriately, the ECAM is showing something wildly different.

Flaps_1_plus.thumb.PNG.75c5dc20b1502e4cd8e4c5fceec378d1.PNG

Kevin

We still sometimes see this issue but cannot really pinpoint what's causing it. All we know it's a rare one-off issue. If reloading the flight doesn't help try reinstalling the bus again and make sure to restart your PC after and let me know if it still happens.

Well aware with this issue, it happens on one of my systems occasionally.

@Secondator that was the first I’ve seen it and it hasn’t happen since. I was using a livery that was originally intended for the 32 bit Airbus if that helps at all. 

Kevin